Book Title: Financial & Managerial Accounting
Publisher: South-Western College Pub
Author: Carl S. Warren
NOTE:Item is a standalone book and DOES NOT incldue access code.
- Working Papers, Volume 1, Chapters 1-15 for Warren/Reeve/Duchac's Corporate Financial Accounting, 13th + Financial & Managerial Accounting, 13th
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Business, 12th Edition
- Calculus for Business, Economics, Life Sciences, and Social Sciences (13th Edition)
- Business Law with UCC Applications
- Fundamentals of Financial Management, Concise Edition (with Thomson ONE - Business School Edition, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) (Finance Titles in the Brigham Family)
- Business Communication: Process & Product
- Elementary Statistics: A Step By Step Approach
Market-leading Warren/Reeve/Duchac's FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING has been on the forefront of innovation and change based on the needs of today's teaching and learning environment. Warren/Reeve/Duchac's FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING 13E and CengageNOWv2 help elevate thinking with content that addresses each stage of the learning process from motivation to mastery. This integrated system motivates students to learn, provides practice opportunities to better prepare for exams, and helps students achieve mastery with tools to help them make connections and see the big picture.